Palm-sized and protected in black rubber armor, the 10x25 HD Monocular from Eyeskey Optics offers genuine quality and value for anyone interested in owning and using a pocket monocular, it is suited to birding, hiking, hunting, travel, sightseeing, concerts, sports, theater – anywhere you want a good look at distant details. For that matter, with its close-focus distance of just 16.4 feet, the monocular gives you a good look at nearby objects, too.
It has fully multi-coated lenses for better light transmission, O-ring seals to prevent moisture and dust from getting inside, and is Nitrogen gas-filled to prevent fogging. The twist-up eyecup and 14.5mm eye relief make this monocular comfortable for people who wear eyeglasses. And with its compact size, it's easy to pack in a pocket, purse, bag, or glove box.
- 8x magnification
- 25mm objective lenses
- Roof prism for a compact form factor
- Fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, increase contrast, and produce true color fidelity
- 373.1' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Easy focusing collar around the eyepiece
- Twist-down eyecup for a full field of view when wearing eyeglasses
- Comfortable 14.5mm eye relief
- 3.1mm exit pupil
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free glass
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fog-proof performance - even with extreme temperature variations
- Durable armoring provides a slip-resistant grip
- Weight: 5.64 ounces