With a generous objective lens, a stable image, and housing designed to withstand the elements, the Seeker-Pro 10X42 monocular is suited to birding, hiking, hunting, travel, sightseeing, concerts, sports, theater – anywhere you want a good look at distant details. The Seeker's 8x magnification has plenty of power for long-range observations but is less susceptible to image shake than higher powered optics, and the 42mm objective has light-gathering power for a bright image even at low-light times such as dawn and dusk. This combination of magnification and objective size yields a wide 56° apparent angle of view – that's nearly 300 feet at 1,000 yards. This monocular also offers a very useful close-focus distance of just 20 feet.
A built-in utility clip makes it easy to hang the monocular on a belt, strap, or pocket when you need your hands free. The rubber-armored housing is O-ring sealed to keep out water and dust, and it is also purged with nitrogen to prevent internal fogging no matter the conditions. The twist-up eyecup and 18mm eye relief make the monocular comfortable for people who wear eyeglasses. And at 5.7 x 2.3", it's easy to carry and store.
- High 10x magnification brings distant objects in close for detailed observations
42mm objectives provide bright images in most lighting conditions
- Roof prism for a compact form factor
- Fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, increase contrast, and produce true color fidelity
- 294.2' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Easy focusing collar around the eyepiece
- Twist-down eyecup for a full field of view when wearing eyeglasses
- Comfortable 14.8 mm eye relief
- Wide 4.2 mm exit pupil
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free glass
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fog-proof performance - even with extreme temperature variations
- Durable armoring provides a slip-resistant grip
- Weight: 14.07 ounces